This is our tried and tested tune for the S55 platform. These tunes were designed on a Dynojet dyno and tested in the real world!
PLEASE NOTE: 2021 MODEL YEAR M2 COMPETITION REQUIRES AN ECU BENCH UNLOCK BEFORE TUNING IS POSSIBLE. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL TUNING IS DONE VIA MHD or BM3. THIS REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE AN ENET OBD2 ADAPTER, AND THE CORRECT LICENSES FROM THE RESPECTIVE TUNING PLATFORM. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING.
⦁ Increased boost pressure
⦁ Top speed governor removed
⦁ Increased RPM rev limit
⦁ VANOS cam timing adjustment
⦁ Improved throttle response
⦁ Increased valvetronic valve lift
⦁ Ignition timing enhancements
⦁ Air/Fuel Ratio enhancements
- Fuel - Selectable fuel octane rating (91, 93) - E85 tuning also available
- Burble - Emits flame and backfire when lifting off throttle. Only suggested for catless exhaust systems.
- Rear O2 Sensor Delete - If you are running aftermarket headers please select O2 Sensor delete. We will remove all coding associated with rear O2 sensors
- Cold Start Delete - All BMW's have a cold start calibration to heat up the catalytic converters. If you're unhappy with the way your BMW idles/runs while cold, select this option and we will adjust the cold start in your tune. Highly advised if you are running a catless exhaust system.
- Flex Fuel capabilities - (REQUIRES ECA KITVIA MHD OR BM3) No longer do you have to calculate how much E85 you have to put in your car, or reflash when changing fuels! Just fill it up and the ECU will auto adjust to run based off of the ethanol content inside your gas tank.
PERFORMANCE SPECS BASED ON MODIFICATIONS:
70+ FT/LBS TQ
- F8x M3/M4
- 2019-2021+ F87 M2 Competition